The Syracuse Mets return to NBT Bank Stadium on Tuesday, August 23rd! For tickets and more information click HERE!
Syracuse Mets 2022 Youth Baseball Clinic: August 27th, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Youth ages 5-15 can learn from the pro’s for just $100 each
The Syracuse Mets will hold a Youth Baseball Clinic for kids ages 5-15 years old on Saturday, August 27th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at NBT Bank Stadium (1 Tex Simone Drive, Syracuse, NY 13208). The cost is just $100/person for the unique opportunity to learn from professional baseball players, and so much more!
The Clinic includes:
- Baseball instruction from professional baseball players & coaches
- A Syracuse Mets youth jersey
- A game-used baseball
- A voucher for a ticket to a future Syracuse Mets home game
- Lunch – hot dogs, chips & water
- An autograph session with some of your favorite Syracuse Mets!
“We are thrilled to be able to offer kids in Central New York the chance to hone their baseball skills from professionals,” said Jason Smorol, Syracuse Mets general manager. “Not only that, the kids will get to play on a real, professional baseball field, take home a real professional baseball, and get some awesome autographs!”
Youth can sign up for the Syracuse Mets 2022 Youth Baseball Clinic by contacting Nick Costanzo at 315-474-7833 or email@example.com or by visiting syracusemets.milbstore.com.
Tickets for all Syracuse Mets home games are on sale at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tickets can also be purchased over the phone at 315-474-7833 ext.1 or by visiting syracusemets.com.
Syracuse Mets 2022 Season: What to Know Before You Go
Get all the information you need on Parking, Tickets, Promotions & more!
- The Syracuse Mets offer convenient parking locations for fans at NBT Bank Stadium, this year parking costs $7 and is credit card ONLY!
- Tailgating is permitted in NBT Bank Stadium lots on the outside edges of each lot, please ask Parking Lot staff if there are any questions
- The Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium is open Monday-Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. to purchase tickets in-person or over the phone (315-474-7833). The Ticket Office is also open through the end of the game on Syracuse Mets home game days (phone orders cut off 2 hours before scheduled first pitch).
- You can purchase tickets online anytime at syracusemets.com
- Individual game tickets can be purchased in advance or on the day of the game
- Flex Plans & the Flex Plan Plus are still available – limited quantity available, so get yours before they sell out!
- The Syracuse Mets will follow the guidance of Onondaga County throughout the 2022 season, so all policies are subject to change at any time
- There are currently no restrictions or mask mandates, however masks are encouraged inside
Syracuse Mets Announce Full Promotional Schedule for 2022 Season
Partnership with Marvel, celebrity appearances, and 26 nights of fireworks headline a packed 2022 promotional schedule at NBT Bank Stadium
The Syracuse Mets are excited to announce their full promotional schedule for the 2022 season.
The 2022 season will feature 26 nights of fireworks extravaganzas at NBT Bank Stadium and more than 20 giveaways.
New this season, the Syracuse Mets are partnering with Marvel and will host Marvel Super Hero™ nights:
- Friday, September 9th will be Marvel Super Hero™ Night with a Captain America jersey auction and a Captain America appearance
The Mets are participating in “Copa de la Diversión,” which is an event series specifically designed to embrace the culture and values that resonate most with the local Hispanic and Latino communities.
- Thursday, September 8th for Latino Day #2
Other theme nights include Star Wars Night (September 17th), Salt Potato Power Move Weekend (August 25th-28th), and Irish Night (September 15th).
Historic NBT Bank Stadium will again host Bark in the Park games in 2022. Fans will be able to bring their good boy or girl out one more time this season on September 6th.
The NBT Bank Stadium staples of Education Day (September 28th), Wall of Fame Day (August 13th), and Frederick J. Karle Fan Appreciation Day (September 18th) all return to the 2022 promo calendar.
Back by popular demand, the Syracuse Mets will continue to offer popular food promotions throughout the week for fans enjoy, including two new daily promotions for 2022.
- Tuesday: Taco Tuesdays – 3 tacos for $10 (beef, chicken and vegetarian).
- Wednesday: All–You–Can Eat Wednesdays – A ticket to the game and a 90-minute all you can eat buffet on the Salt City Deck starting at game time for only $30 – NEW for 2022.
- Thursday: Dollar Thursday!! The return of the greatest invention in the History of baseball. $1.00 Hofmann Hot Dogs and Cooney’s, $1.00 fountain Coca-Cola products, $2.00 drafts, and a $1.00 souvenir.
- Friday: Craft Beer and Firework Fridays – A ticket package includes a ticket to the game plus (2) vouchers for craft beers from The Hops Spot at NBT Bank Stadium and a post-game fireworks extravaganza (Beginning April 8th)!
- Saturday: Salt City Saturdays – The Syracuse Mets will play as the Salt City Mets every Saturday, and each game will feature post-game fireworks starting June 11th – NEW for 2022
- Sunday: Kids Eat Free Family Sundays – kids 12 & under will receive vouchers for a free 12 oz. Coca-Cola fountain drink, a kids popcorn, a kids Hofmann hot dog, & a kids ice cream, plus the return of post-game running of the bases!
For a complete and up-to-date list of all 2022 promotions, please visit syracusemets.com.
Season Tickets, Flex Plans, and individual game tickets can all be purchased at the Syracuse Mets Ticket Office or over the phone, 315-474-7833, during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.), or online anytime at SyracuseMets.com.
Syracuse Mets Introduce the Amazin’ Giveaway Pack for 2022
Amazin’ Giveaway Packs give fans an option to guarantee a giveaway item
This season, fans can guarantee that they receive the giveaway items on select dates by purchasing an Amazin’ Giveaway Pack: a ticket option that includes a ticket to the game and guarantees an individual the giveaway item for that day’s game.
Amazin’ Giveaway Packs are $25 for a 200-level ticket to a game and one giveaway item on that date or $27 for a 100-level ticket to a game and one giveaway item on that date. Amazin’ Giveaway Packs are only available on specific dates, and only 300 Amazin’ Giveaway packs per date.
Amazin’ Giveaway Packs are available for these games at NBT Bank Stadium this season:
- Saturday, August 27th vs. Rochester @ 6:35 p.m. – Guarantees a Salt Potatoes jersey, courtesy of Coca-Cola
- Sunday, August 28th vs. Rochester @ 1:05 p.m. – Guarantees a Tater Tot bobblehead, courtesy of SafeKids Upstate NY
- Thursday, September 15th vs. Buffalo @ 6:35 p.m. – Guarantees an Irish Night jersey, courtesy of Loretto
For more information on Amazin’ Giveaway Packs or to purchase them, fans can visit milb.com/syracuse/tickets/amazin-giveaway-pack.