Syracuse Mets Announce Promotional Schedule for 2021 Season
2021 season features giveaways, fireworks extravaganzas, & more for fans to enjoy safe, family-friendly, affordable fun!
The Syracuse Mets announced the 2021 season promotional schedule during the Virtual Open House. The Syracuse Mets promotional schedule features fireworks extravaganzas, promotional giveaways, and fan favorites like Dollar Thursday and Kids Eat Free Sunday!
The Syracuse Mets are brining back promotions from the 2020 season and adding in some new, fun promotions for 2021! Highlights from the 2021 Promotional Schedule include:
- May 4th-May 9th – Opening Week presented by Gannon Pest Control, featuring a Trapper Hat Giveaway to the first 250 fans each day. May 4th will feature a post-game fireworks extravaganza, presented by Embassy Suites!
- June 26th – Negro League Centennial Celebration, presented by NBT Bank, featuring a Moses Fleetwood Walker Bobblehead Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans
- July 2nd-July 4th – Independence Day Weekend, including postgame fireworks on July 2nd, presented by Budweiser, fireworks on July 3rd, presented by National Grid, and a Fireworks Extravaganza on July 4th, presented by Coors Light
- July 13th-July 18th – Little League Week with Youth Jersey Ticket packages available for kids 12 and under, presented by Hofmann and Northwestern Mutual
- July 17th – Heart Health Awareness Day featuring a Ted and Amy Bobblehead giveaway to the first 1,000 fans and postgame fireworks, all presented by St. Joseph’s Health
- July 27th-August 1st – Healthcare Heroes Week, featuring a Scrub Top ticket package, presented by Loretto
- July 31st – Salt City Mets Night, presented by IBEW/NECA, featuring a Salt City Mets Jersey Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans and a specialty Salt City Mets on-field jersey auction to benefit Charity for Children
- August 1st – Wall of Fame Day with the Class of 2020/2021 Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony and a Jason Grilli Bobblehead giveaway to the first 1,000 fans, presented by Embassy Suites
- August 28th – Salt Potatoes Wedding, featuring a Salt Potatoes Wedding Bobblehead Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans, presented by Coca-Cola
- September 19th – Frederick J. Karle Fan Appreciation Day with the Fan Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony
More information about promotions and ticket packages will be available as tickets go on sale for each month.
Back by popular demand, the Syracuse Mets will continue to offer popular food promotions throughout the week for fans enjoy. Food & beverage promotions will begin May 18th.
- Taco Tuesday where fans can get three tacos for just $10
- Dollar Thursdays with $1 Hofmann hot dogs and coneys, $1 fountain Coca-Cola drinks, $2 draft Saranac, Labatt, Budweiser, and 1911 products, and $1 items in the souvenir store
- Craft Beer Fridays where $25 gets you a 200-level ticket to the game and two vouchers for a 16-ounce Craft Beer at The Hops Spot Craft Corner on the First Base side ($27 for a 100-level ticket)
- Kids Eat Free Sunday where kids 12 and under will receive a voucher upon entry for a free kids Hofmann hot dog, a 12-ounce Coca-Cola fountain drink, and a scoop of Perry’s ice cream. Kids will also get a cinch bag, courtesy of NYS College 529
For a complete and up-to-date list of all 2021 promotions, please visit syracusemets.com.
Tickets for the month of May 2021 will go on sale to the general public on Tuesday, April 20th at 10 a.m. Fans will be able to purchase tickets at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium or over the phone during regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or online anytime at syracusemets.com.
Opening Day is scheduled for Tuesday, May 4th at 6:35 p.m. at NBT Bank Stadium. Please follow the Syracuse Mets on social media or check their website for the most up-to-date information on 2021 Syracuse Mets tickets, promotions, and more.
Syracuse Mets Tickets for the 2021 Season On Sale Starting April 20th, 10 a.m.
Tickets for the 2021 season will go on sale on a monthly basis throughout the season
The Syracuse Mets are excited to announce that tickets for the 2021 baseball season will go on sale starting Tuesday, April 20th at 10 a.m. Tickets will be available at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium during regular office hours (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.), over the phone at 315-474-7833, or online at syracusemets.com.
Tickets for the 2021 baseball season will go on sale on a monthly basis due to possible changes in COVID-19 regulations throughout the season. On April 20th, fans will be able to purchase tickets for games during the month of May, including Opening Day, May 4th. Tickets will go on sale for each month on the following days:
- May Tickets – go on sale April 20th at 10 a.m.
- June Tickets – go on sale May 27th at 10 a.m.
- July Tickets – go on sale June 17th at 10 a.m.
- August tickets – go on sale July 22nd at 10 a.m.
- September Tickets – go on sale August 30th at 10 a.m.
Season Seat Members will be able to pre-select games three days before the general public each month and are being contacted by the team now.
Fans with tickets that they elected to hold onto from the 2020 season will be able to exchange those tickets in advance of the general public on April 19th.
Flex Plan holders and donations from the 2020 season will be able to use those items for the 2021 season starting April 20th and can be redeemed at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office during regular office hours or over the phone at 315-474-7833.
The Syracuse Mets will follow the guidelines set forth by New York State and limit tickets sales to 20% capacity with socially distanced pod seating, which will allow 2,163 fans to attend each game. Pods are predetermined and will range from 1 seat to 6 seats.
The Syracuse Mets will be selling luxury suites for full, half, and quarter seasons and if available, on a game-by-game basis. Hospitality locations for group parties will also take place under the guidelines set forth by the state for weddings and private events.
According to New York State guidelines, fans will also be required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test prior to entry. Proof of vaccination is only valid if the individual has received their second Moderna or Pfizer shot, or first Johnson & Johnson shot at least 2 weeks prior to the event date. Negative COVID-19 tests must be dated within 72 hours of the event if it is a PCR test, or within 6 hours of the event if it is an Antigen test. The Syracuse Mets will be screening fans upon entry to the stadium, including temperature testing.
Fans will be required to wear a face mask covering both their nose and mouth for the duration of the game, unless they are actively eating or drinking. Fans will also be asked to remain in their seats and not linger throughout the stadium, unless using the restroom, purchasing food or drinks at the concession stands, or shopping in the Team Store.