The Syracuse Mets return to NBT Bank Stadium on Tuesday, June 22nd!
Tickets on sale now at SyracuseMets.com!
Syracuse Mets Announce Expanded Seating for June and New Promotions
Team will expand sections for fully vaccinated fans while continuing to provide locations for non-vaccinated fans
The Syracuse Mets are expanding seating to fully vaccinated fans starting in June. The team will expand overall capacity to the stadium with larger sections for fully vaccinated fans. Non-vaccinated fans will still have sections in all levels of the stadium.
Fully vaccinated fans will now be able to sit in selected sections located in the lower seating bowl from dugout to dugout, including the four-top seating sections. Staff will check for proof of full vaccinations at the entry gates, and ushers will verify at the seating sections. Children 15 and under are exempt and allowed into these sections with a fully vaccinated adult escort. These non-vaccinated young fans must wear a mask unless they are actively eating or drinking in their seat.
Non-vaccinated fans will have seating options in the 100, 200 and 300 levels in socially-distanced seating pods and must wear their masks at all times unless they are actively eating or drinking in their seat. Fully vaccinated fans can sit in non-vaccinated sections but not the other way around.
All fans are still required to wear masks while occupying indoor spaces such as restrooms, the Team Store, elevators, and stairwells.
“We are excited to be opening up to more fans,” said Syracuse Mets General Manager Jason Smorol. “Our fans love the renovations and love getting to go to events outside, in a clean, safe environment. We can’t wait to see more fans safely in June!”
Capacity will raise to 5,079 from the previously-allowed 20% capacity of 2,163. 100% stadium capacity at NBT Bank Stadium is 10,815.
To celebrate the new capacity, the Syracuse Mets will have “Used Snow Fence and Broken Zip Tie” Giveaway day on Thursday, June 10th.
“We like to have a little fun, and we thought this would be a silly way to celebrate the ability to open up to more fans. As we cut the zip ties and snow fence that have been used to create the socially-distanced pods, we will save and give to the fans to remember this unique period of time we are all going through,” said Smorol.
In addition to “Used Snow Fence and Broken Zip Tie” Giveaway Day on Dollar Thursday, June 10th, the team will have a Pete Alonzo Bobblehead giveaway, a Moses Fleetwood Walker Bobblehead giveaway day, and two firework shows in June.
Syracuse Mets game tickets for June will go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 28th at 10 a.m. Fans will be able to purchase tickets at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium or over the phone (315-474-7833) during regular office hours (Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or online anytime at syracusemets.com.
Syracuse Mets Announce Promotional Schedule for 2021 Season
2021 season features giveaways, fireworks extravaganzas, & more for fans to enjoy safe, family-friendly, affordable fun!
The Syracuse Mets announced the 2021 season promotional schedule during the Virtual Open House. The Syracuse Mets promotional schedule features fireworks extravaganzas, promotional giveaways, and fan favorites like Dollar Thursday and Kids Eat Free Sunday!
The Syracuse Mets are brining back promotions from the 2020 season and adding in some new, fun promotions for 2021! Highlights from the 2021 Promotional Schedule include:
- May 4th-May 9th – Opening Week presented by Gannon Pest Control, featuring a Trapper Hat Giveaway to the first 250 fans each day. May 4th will feature a post-game fireworks extravaganza, presented by Embassy Suites!
- June 26th – Negro League Centennial Celebration, presented by NBT Bank, featuring a Moses Fleetwood Walker Bobblehead Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans
- July 2nd-July 4th – Independence Day Weekend, including postgame fireworks on July 2nd, presented by Budweiser, fireworks on July 3rd, presented by National Grid, and a Fireworks Extravaganza on July 4th, presented by Coors Light
- July 13th-July 18th – Little League Week with Youth Jersey Ticket packages available for kids 12 and under, presented by Hofmann and Northwestern Mutual
- July 17th – Heart Health Awareness Day featuring a Ted and Amy Bobblehead giveaway to the first 1,000 fans and postgame fireworks, all presented by St. Joseph’s Health
- July 27th-August 1st – Healthcare Heroes Week, featuring a Scrub Top ticket package, presented by Loretto
- July 31st – Salt City Mets Night, presented by IBEW/NECA, featuring a Salt City Mets Jersey Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans and a specialty Salt City Mets on-field jersey auction to benefit Charity for Children
- August 1st – Wall of Fame Day with the Class of 2020/2021 Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony and a Jason Grilli Bobblehead giveaway to the first 1,000 fans, presented by Embassy Suites
- August 28th – Salt Potatoes Wedding, featuring a Salt Potatoes Wedding Bobblehead Giveaway to the first 1,000 fans, presented by Coca-Cola
- September 19th – Frederick J. Karle Fan Appreciation Day with the Fan Wall of Fame Induction Ceremony
More information about promotions and ticket packages will be available as tickets go on sale for each month.
Back by popular demand, the Syracuse Mets will continue to offer popular food promotions throughout the week for fans enjoy. Food & beverage promotions will begin May 18th.
- Taco Tuesday where fans can get three tacos for just $10
- Dollar Thursdays with $1 Hofmann hot dogs and coneys, $1 fountain Coca-Cola drinks, $2 draft Saranac, Labatt, Budweiser, and 1911 products, and $1 items in the souvenir store
- Craft Beer Fridays where $25 gets you a 200-level ticket to the game and two vouchers for a 16-ounce Craft Beer at The Hops Spot Craft Corner on the First Base side ($27 for a 100-level ticket)
- Kids Eat Free Sunday where kids 12 and under will receive a voucher upon entry for a free kids Hofmann hot dog, a 12-ounce Coca-Cola fountain drink, and a scoop of Perry’s ice cream. Kids will also get a cinch bag, courtesy of NYS College 529
For a complete and up-to-date list of all 2021 promotions, please visit syracusemets.com.
Tickets for the 2021 season will go on sale on a monthly basis throughout the season
Tickets will be available at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office at NBT Bank Stadium during regular office hours (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.), over the phone at 315-474-7833, or online at syracusemets.com.
Tickets for the 2021 baseball season will go on sale on a monthly basis due to possible changes in COVID-19 regulations throughout the season. Tickets will go on sale for each month on the following days:
- July Tickets – go on sale June 17th at 10 a.m.
- August tickets – go on sale July 22nd at 10 a.m.
- September Tickets – go on sale August 30th at 10 a.m.
Season Seat Members will be able to pre-select games three days before the general public each month and are being contacted by the team now.
Fans with tickets that they elected to hold onto from the 2020 season will be able to exchange those tickets in advance of the general public on April 19th.
Flex Plan holders and donations from the 2020 season will be able to use those items for the 2021 season starting April 20th and can be redeemed at the Onondaga Coach Ticket Office during regular office hours or over the phone at 315-474-7833.